Please select a page for the Contact Slideout in Theme Options > Header Options
GPMC SUPPORTING OUR CLUB CHARITY
SHARE THIS PAGE
Just a few weeks after donating a cheque to the Space Centre GPMC returned to help them out once again. After some kind donations members of the club gave up their time to improve the gardens by planting some plants in the boarders of the grounds. There is still plenty of work to do and the intention is to return to continue the work and help change peoples lives for the better.
GPMC would like to thank everyone who has made this possible. If anyone would like to help or donate flowers and plants then please contact Dave Nolan
On Tuesday 27th June GPMC were pleased to present The Space Centre in Preston with a cheque for £300. The money was raised throughout 2016 from both competitor donations and a percentage of profits from the 3 rallies that we run. The SPACE Centre offers a totally flexible environment for families, carers, therapists and teachers which:
– Allows freedom for clients to move in safety.
– Builds confidence and motivation increasing learning potential.
– Provides a world of sensory stimulation and enables assessment of sensory abilities by presenting one stimuli at one time and excluding unnecessary distractions.
– Encourages relaxation in a calm and controlled atmosphere.
– Gives the opportunity for those who are wheelchair bound to be out of their chairs and experience different positions.
– Enables life skills to be developed through structured and educational programs using switch work to give control to the client.
– Encourages communication skills and choice making.
GPMC would like to thank everyone who has made this donation possible.