WELCOME TO THE 2020 LEE HOLLAND MEMORIAL STAGES
SUPPORTED BY TILEMASTER ADHESIVES
ANGLESEY RACE CIRCUIT – SUNDAY 1st MARCH 2020
MSN CIRCUIT RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND 7
ANWCC STAGE RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
ANWCC NORTH WALES STAGE RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
ANWCC LADIES RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
ANWCC ALL ROUNDERS CHAMPIONSHIP
SD34MSG STAGE, INDIVIDUAL & LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP
SHARE THIS PAGE
If you are able to volunteer to Marshal then please contact: Mr Andrew Benson (07702188003) email: email@example.com
Pendle District Motor Club and Garstang & Preston Motor Club are pleased to welcome you back to the 27th running of the LEE HOLLAND MEMORIAL TROPHY RALLY as a stage rally at the Anglesey Circuit. The Lee Holland Trophy is proud to be the 7th round of the 2019/20 Motorsport News Circuit Rally championship, in association with Motorsport Vision Racing (MSVR), Coronado Controls Ltd, Special Stage Rally Review, Michelin Tyres (Protyre Motorsport) Michelin Cup and Vital Equipment.
We will once again be running a slick event giving you the competitor value for money. Subject to Motorsport UK approval of the 8 stage routes we will put on an event of approximately 45 miles on 100% sealed surface. This event qualifies for the following Championships:
- Motorsport News Circuit Rally Championship 2019/2020 in association with MSVR Michelin Cup 2019/2020
- ANWCC Stage Rally Championship 2020 (Motorsport UK permit number 10/2020)
- ANWCC North Wales Stage Rally Challenge 2020 (Motorsport UK permit number 11/2020)
- ANWCC Ladies Rally Championship 2020 (Motorsport UK permit number 18/2020)
- ANWCC Allrounders Championship (Motorsport UK permit number 23/2020)
- SD34 MSG Stage, Individual & League Championships 2020 (Supported by Gazzard Accounts)
- The North Wales Stage Rally Challenge replaces the Anglesey and Trawsfynydd Challenges, so making it seven events at the North Wales venues (4 @Anglesey, 1@ Llanbedr, 2 @ Trawsfynydd). For further information please look at the ANWCC website. www.anwcc.co.uk
You are advised to get your entry in early as the event has been very popular in the past and filled up very quickly in 2019. May we thank all the people who have given their help and advice so far and all our advertisers for their contributions and particularly the championship sponsors/supporters. We look forward to seeing you all in March and would welcome anyone who is unable to compete to contact the Chief Marshal and volunteer your services on the day.
Tilemaster Lee Holland Stages Andrew Hulme
Tilemaster Lee Holland Stages Ryan Simpson
Running the event in March is nothing new, but running the event in the snow made for a very exciting, if slightly cold, day of motorsport. Congratulations to everyone that competed on the day. It was really entertaining as Alan Kirkaldy & Cameron Fair ran out winners by just over 40 seconds. Peter Smith & John Millington were second as Chris West & Keith Hounslow rounded off the top the podium positions. Chris and Keith holding of event sponsor John Stone by just 1 second.
Pendle District Motor Club and Garstang & Preston Motor Club would like to thank all Marshals, Radio Crews, Competitors and everyone else who was at Anglesey to support the event. We would also like to thank our event sponsor Legend Fires for their amazing support.
Lee Holland Legend Fire Stages Alan Kirkaldy
Lee Holland Legend Fire Stages Rob Johnson
Special Stage Rally Review